WHOA, I MET A NEW FRIEND!

❕HELLO, MEET SUZY! MY NEW FRIEND!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
This time, i will tell you how i met suzy and how we become close friend👋


Amalia : "Arghhh, what should i do right now?"

[I was talking to myself because I was so confuse that I didn't bring my lab coat and there's a practical work on chemistry lesson that day :( I was thinking like 'you can do this amalia, you just need to borrow it to your friend, so that Miss Rose, the chemical teacher, wont get mad at you!' ]

Suddenly, Chloe looked at me and she came to my direction. She was approaching me.
Glad, she knew I needed help!

Lisa : "My bestie, what are you doing here?"
Amalia : "Lisa, there's no time left, please lend me a lab coat. I NEED. IT. RIGHT. NOW!"
[I panicked]
Lisa : "Girl, calm down. I reaaaaally want to help you, Amalia. But I'm soooo sorry, your cousin, Daniel, already borrowed it 10 minutes ago."
Amalia : OH MY GODDDD, THIS IS DISASTER. ARGHH, MISS ROSE WILL GET MAD AND SHE WILL TELL MY PARENT ABOUT MY CLUMSINESS!"
Lisa :  "Take a breath, don't be panic, there's a girl sitting on the black coach, having her lunch. I know she brings a lab coat because my first lesson is practical work and she's at same class with me!"

[Lisa is pointing a girl, with a brown and straight hair. I don't know her name, because it isn't so important right now. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THE LAB COAT!!!]

The Unknown Girl while she was eating her noodle for lunch.

Amalia : "Sorry, if I disturbed you. But may I borrow your lab coat, please?"
[I was borrowing it and she was still enjoying her lunch]
Unknown Girl : " It's Okay! Here's my lab coat."
Said the unknown girl while she was handing over her lab coat. I relieved and my worries was free. Yeay.
Amalia : "THANK YOUUUU!!!" I said happily.



DING!
   DONG!
DING!
   DONG!

The bell rang as I brought the unknown girl's lab coat and then I ran to the chemistry laboratorium . I didn't even ask what her name was. I didn't get the opportunity to say it. Why? Because Miss Rose had a rule, that her student must've been attending her class 5 minutes before the bell rang.

 Lucky me, Miss Rose was at The Chemistry Teachers Conference so she came to class a bit late.

∆∆∆

After the chemistry lesson ended, I prepared myself to hand over the lab coat to the unknown girl. I was so upset 'again' because I didn't ask her name first.

Amalia : "Ah-yea! She is at the same class with Lisa. I just need to bring it to Lisa and Lisa will take it to the unknown girl. I'm glad she is Lisa's classmate." I muttered.


While I was searching where Lisa was and walking at the school corridor through the student crowd, I met a girl that I recognize.

I felt like we've met before. Who is this girl ...

°
°°
°°°

Oh, She's the unknown girl!

Amalia : "Heyyy!"
I approached her who sat while she was doing something, maybe her homework.
Unknown Girl: "Hallo!"
Amalia : "Here's your lab coat .... Wait, this is ridiculous that I don't even know who you are:( "
Unknown Girl : "Hahaha, well then, just ask anything about me!"
Amalia : "Okay so, What's your name?"
Unknown Girl : "My full name is Bae Suzy. But you can call me Suzy. What's your name?" She smiled as she answered my question.
Amalia : "My name is Amalia Salima, you can call me Sali. Whoa, we're matching. Our nicknames start with 'S'  "
Suzy : "Yeah hahaha, double s!" She laughed.
Amalia : "Anyway, Suzy. Are you new here? I've never seem you before."
Suzy : "Yes I'm new here. My Father's job made my family had to move to Indonesia. And I'm happy with that."
Amalia : "So, where do you from?"
Suzy : " I come from Korea, exactly from Busan, South Korea."
Amalia : "Wow, you live in Korea ?!?! Busan ?!? That's my idols' hometown!" I was so enthusiastic when I heard the word Korea.
Suzy : " Yeah, I lived there when my father was still working at Seoul, before his boss told me that he should move to Indonesia. Where are you from, Sali?
Amalia : "Okay, well then, I hope you have a joy living in this country, my hometown. Yea, I'm from Indonesia. I'm from Bandung, Indonesia. But I moved to Jakarta because same as you 'parents-occupation-things' "
Suzy : "Whoa, we're matching again."
Sali : "Yep! Maybe we were fated to be friend, hahaha. By the way, Where do you live?"
Suzy : "I live in Pondok Asri 36, Pondok Indah, South Jakarta. And you?"
Sali : "Suzy, but we are matching for the third times. I also live at Pondok Indah but exactly I live at Pondok Hijau 42, near the Pondok Indal Mall 1.
Suzy : "We can hang out sometimes, right?"
Sali : "Sure, Suzy! And I want to ask you something. How old are you? Because you look so young for a 11th grader student."
Suzy : "I'm actually an acceleration student when I was in Korea, back then. What grade are you now?"
Sali : "No, I am in the 10th grade. So, we are actually at the same age. How old are you?"
Suzy : "I think so. I'm 15 this December."
Sali : "Okay then. I'm older than you. I'm 15 this September. Suzy, what is your hobby? Is it painting? Because you seems like painting your art project wholeheartedly.
Suzy : "Yes, you are true. I really love painting. My mother is a great painter, so I've loved painting since I was a kid. Visit my home and I guarantee you will see many beautiful and satisfying painting made by my mother and me. What is your hobby, Sali?"
Sali : "Sure, I'll visit you later! My hobby is singing. My mother and father weren't a singer but I love to sing, especially Korean Songs."
Suzy : "I'll give you some of korean singer albums that I bought back then in Busan."
Sali : "Whoa really?!?! "
Suzy : "Sure, friend."
Sali : "THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH." I said enthusiacticly as I hugged her.
Suzy : "No problem, I have so many albums and I don't really like listening to music."
Sali : " Why did you buy it then?"
Suzy : "It's from my aunt. She works for a music entertainment company in Korea. The company is so popular, It's SM Entertainment.
Sali : "Cool!"
Suzy : "Yep, my aunt is cool and super fashionable  You must meet her."
Sali : "My pleasure. The next summer holiday, I'll go to Korea with my cousin, Daniel."
Suzy : " You can visit my house in Busan. Let's have a summer holiday together!"
Sali : "I think it'll be so fun!"
Then Daniel came to us.
Daniel : "Sali, let's go to Grandma's House. She want us to go there, she said she misses us. Oh, hi Suzy!"
Sali : "Do you know her?"
Daniel : "Yes I knew her because we are on the same extracurricular."
Sali : "Okay then, Suzy. What's you phone number, so we can have a chat again later."
Suzy : "It's 0812264829."
Sali : "Great, I'll text you later! Bye."
Suzy : "Bye, have a save drive!"
Sali : "Thank you, you too!"







Komentar

Postingan Populer