Holiday Planning!

HOLIDAY PLANNING

Welcome back to my blog, my dearest pals!

My semester holiday will start from 17th until 31rd of December 2017. The holiday starts after we held the PAS (Penilaian Akhir Semester), It's examination time. Right now is September, so the holiday is 3 months to go. Yeay!

I asked on of my friend about her holiday planning. She is Annisa.

LET'S CHECK IT OUT ッ

Amalia : "Annisa, where will you go next holiday semester?"

Annisa : "I will go to the coldest place in the universe."

Amalia : "Huh, where is it? Saturn? Uranus? or Pluto?"

Annisa : "No! I will go to ... ... ... the South Pole for the next holiday!"

Amalia : "Are you sure, girl?"

Annisa : "Yes, sure. It's so hard to find Tour Agent that can serve a trip to South Pole."

Amalia : "But... The temperature there during the southern winter, right now, is approximately -63°     Celcius. Do you think you'll survive there WITHOUT ANY TOUR AGENT??!?!

Annisa : "I already found the right travel agent for my extreme trip to South Pole. I'm totally sure,        I will survive there."

Amalia : "Are you certain that you won't die there? With that very very very cold temperature and extreme climate"

Annisa : "I won't die, calm down."

Amalia : "What's make you so certain about you will survive there?"

Annisa : "Maybe, I'll prepared my trip as well as possible, so that makes me sure I can survive."

Amalia : "Have you prepared those equipments?"

Annisa :" Yeah, I've prepared it."

Amalia : "What are those?"

Annisa : " Those are huge and heavy coats, my thickest blanket, and boots."

Amalia : "Who will you go there with?"

Annisa : " I'll go there alone. But there's another people who joined the trip with the same travel agent to South Pole. I think I'll meet some new friends and I'm so happy for it"

Amalia : "Yeaaa, I hope you find some fun travel mates!"

Annisa : "Yes, I hope so.

Amalia : "Where will you stay there? Inside the Igloo, right?"

Annisa : "No, It'll take a long time to build it. I afraid I'll die because freezing out there when I was building the Igloo."

Amalia :"Hahaha, right. So where will you stay?"

Annisa : "I'll stay at the Camping Site. The travel agent already prepared their own camping site for their customer."


Amalia :"Whoa, at first I thought it would be terrifying to stay at the South Pole but right now I think it sounds fun."

Annisa :" Yeah, me too. At first it's impossible to have a trip there, but now I can go there. I feel that my dream comes true!"

Amalia : "I'm excited for you, for achieving your goal to go to the South Pole. I hope you have a save and wonderful trip. Send my greeting to the penguins there, haha."

Annisa : "Thank you, I hope so. Hahaha okay I'll convey it if I meet the penguins."




Komentar

Postingan Populer