Amalia's Autobiography

AMALIA, ME IT'S ME!

⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹⇹


Hi there! First time with me?
           Do you know who am I?
                     Okay so, i will introduce myself to you ツ

My name is Amalia Salima, you can call me anything, but i prefer you call me 'Sali'. But my friends always call me 'Amalia' or 'Amal'.

I was born in Bandung, 7th of June 2002.
When I was born, my weight was 3 kilograms [I'm sooo chubby back then] and sorry readers, I can't tell you my height because I don't know exactly.

I studied at Kum-Kum Playgroup, and my old playgroup is no longer operating  as a playgroup, how sad it is ☹ 
I grew up to a kindergarten student at Mujahidin Kindergarten it's near my house, exactly my kindergarten is inside the Mujahidin Mosque.
When i was 6 years old, I studied as a elementary student in 'Ar-Rafi Islamic Elementary School'. I only studied there for 2 years because of some reasons. I moved to another elementary school. So, the next year, when I was 3rd grader student, I studied at 'Nilem Elementary School'. I only studied for 3 years there, then I moved again to another school. My new school is 'Karang Pawulang Elementary School' at Karawitan Street. 
Because I've studied at 3 Elementary Schools I had a lot of friends.
I graduated in 2014 and I was a Junior High School Student in 5 JHS before I entered 3 SHS.

Right now I'm 15 years old, 10th grader student in 3 Senior High School Bandung. Thanks Allah that I still alive and can enjoy this life with my lovely family and friends. I'm so grateful that I can study in The Best Senior High School in Bandung. Alhamdulillah

Do you curious about my address? I'll tell you even you're not curious.
I live in K.H. Ahmad Dahlan no.19 Bandung, it's near the Muhammadiyah Hospital and Lodaya Baseball Field. Do you know that place? If you're near my home you can visit 'Mie Bakso Akung', I guarantee It's reaaaaaally yuuuummy! [Thank me later!]

I think that's all for now, I hope you enjoy reading my short autobiography ♡♡♡
See you next time!
All the love, Amalia.







Komentar

Postingan Populer