G A T H A P R A Y A !

Hi, Welcome Back to My Blog!
This time I’ll tell you about one of my school activities.  
It’s GATHAPRAYA.

 Hi, it's me posing in front of Gathapraya stage!



What’s Gathapraya?


Gathapraya is a cultural festival that presented by 3 Senior High School. It was taken from 2 Sanskrit words, Anagata and Abhipraya. Anagata means the future and Abhipraya means hope, which is taking depiction of archipelago. So, Gathapraya means cultural archipelago that full of hopes in the future.

Today, our cultural diversity has been started to forgotten by our society, especially the Indonesian teenagers. Our cultures that tend to be traditional, started to being replaced by modern technologies. The effect is Indonesian culture, day by day, is being left by its’ own nations.

Because of that, popped the our desire as the student of 3 Senior High School to participate in conserving Indonesian Cultures by helding Art, Literature, and Cultural Festival; GATHAPRAYA. Me and another 3 SHS Students, as the comittee; We want to increase the people concern against Indonesian Culture and growing the hope that Indonesian Culture can develope along the Technology Development.



I was so grateful that I joined the comittee of this cultural event so that I can participate in developing my own country cultures. I was working for the Visual Documentation Division. I joined this event comittee when it was D-39 Gathapraya, because I am still at 10th grade. My Division job was making the Trailer and Aftermovie.

Me and another 10th grader members of Visual Documentation had to shoot cultural activities and about Indonesian culture. It wasn't a hard job since I love to do it. It's my hobby to shoot and capture moments. After we collected those videos from our shoots, we gave it to our Seniors, so that, they could edit it into a great trailer.
We all, the comittee already prepared this event as well as possible.
TRAILER 1

TRAILER 2



This event held on September 30th 2017 at Lapangan Bali.
The open gate was at 12 PM.
That day, the comittees had to arrive at Lapangan Bali at 5 AM because there was briefing for the whole event. I came there with my fully-charged camera and tripod because my job that day was documenting the whole event.

Posing with another comittee from another division!


I was really happy (again) because I was choosen by the MK3 to be the part of Extracullicular Collaboration with KPA3 (Angklung), KV3, and LSS3.
So, besides documenting the event, I was performing too with the Choir for Extracullicular Collaboration. Me and my choir mates sang songs from Sabang to Merauke. Those songs are Bungong Jeumpa from Aceh, Sinanggar Tulo from North-Sumatera, Kampuang Nan Jauh di Mato from West Sumatera, Ondel-Ondel from The Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Janger from Bali, and Yamko Rambe Yamko from Papua.

a lil' selfie with my choir mates before perform!
(Kinanti - Me - Tasya - Jona)
Left to Right

So, did you came to Gathapraya? Did you see our performance too?
If you didn't go there, I'll tell you what's on Gathapraya.
What's on Gathapraya ?
- Food Festival
- Batik Stand
- Traditional Dress Stand
- Photobooth
- Gamelan Stand
- Pottery Stand
- Traditional Games Spot
- Parade of Archipelago

The Guest Stars?
  • Elevoice
  • Drizzling
  • Extracullicular Collaboration [T'ST, KPA3, MK3, LSS3, KV3, BAND3]
  • OSD ITB
  • Giri Harja
  • Vina Candrawati
  • Soul Ethnic Percussion
  • Didik Nini Thowok
  • Elephant Kind
  • HiVi
  • NIDJI
The ticket was only 55.000 Rupiahs if you bought it on the Presale,  but if you bought it On The Spot you had to pay 65.000 Rupiahs. It was so cheap since you'll get internet data from our sponsor and you could watch this super cool guest stars!

I documented this event from open gate till the end of this event.
At night, The members of Visual Documentation could enter the barricade because We had to shoot clearly the moments.

Posing while I was working in front of the Stage, barricade!

Entertaining MCs

Visual Documentation was documenting the whole event!

The AMAZING Gathapraya Stage

Elephant Kind on Stage 

Elephant Kind's Guitarist. Cool.

HiVi on Stage!

The Audiences 💙

🔦  During HiVi  📢

NIDJI was Rocking The Stage!

SING IT TOGETHER!

Hi, Giring🗣

The Stage Effect during NIDJI 😍

GATHAPRAYA 2017!

The event ended at 22.45. I couldn't describe how happy I am; that Gathapraya, a cultural festival that I was the part of the comittee for it, could suceed. I want to say thank you to all the comittees for letting me to be the part of Gathapraya and helped me during my job for this event. We worked hard for this, we sacrificed our blood, sweat, and tears, we can do this together! Good Job, Guys ❕

"TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!"





Komentar

Postingan Populer