Analizing; Offers and Suggestion Dialogue

Title        :  Ratu Mira and Annisa Eka's  Video.


Theme    :  Major Subject.

Content 
Annisa's confusion about her future major subject. She asked Ratu, her best friend, hoping that she will get a help for her confusion.
↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣
↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣

Annisa  : Halo, Ratu! 
Ratu      : Hi Annisa! 
Annisa  : I will graduate soon but I'm still confuse about my major subject. 
Ratu      : Oh, can I help you?
                MAKING OFFER
Annisa  : Yeah,  I really appreciate it. 
                ACCEPTING OFFER 
Ratu      : You can take pharmacy, if you want.
                SUGGESTION
Annisa  : But pharmacy isn't my interest. 
                DECLINING SUGGESTION
Ratu      : How about medical school?
                SUGGESTION
Annisa  : No, I'm not good at biology. By the way, how about you ?    
                DECLINING SUGGESTION
Ratu      : I will choose art school.
Annisa  : Wow! Good luck, Ratu. Oh, I think I will choose the same subject as you.
Ratu      : Why suddenly you choose the same subject as me ?
Annisa  : Because you're my chairmate and I think I have the same skill with you. Good Luck!

              

Komentar

Postingan Populer